Inside the Box HR Consulting is managed by Paula Perry. Paula has spent her career working across all aspects of Human Resources and organizational development within many large corporations in multiple industry sectors. She has broadened and developed her experience in SME's and not-for-profit organizations.
Paula's strengths are primarily the ability to assess business strategies and requirements and build practical HR solutions aligned to the desired organizational culture and business outcomes. As a creative leader who is constantly looking at how to achieve the most successful outcome for her clients, she has a unique ability to identify the underlying issues and offer pragmatic and straight forward solutions which can be easily implemented in any business context. Paula enjoys working with people, watching them grow and develop and to bring about positive behavioral change which improves business performance.
Paula works with other consultants, professionals and businesses to deliver comprehensive solutions to her clients.
Current Qualifications and Memberships
• Executive Coach - Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership
• Certified Member Australian Human Resources Institute (CAHRI)
• Bachelor of Social Science & Policy, Major in Human Resource Management, University of New South Wales
• DISC Accredited (online and paper based)
• Job Analysis and Evaluation, Mercer Cullen Egan Dell
Paula's biography is available here.
Biography - Paula Perry